Bear Grylls Survival Belt
Sometimes looking good is just as important as being prepared; with the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Belt you can do both. The Gerber Bear Grylls Belt features an aluminum buckle with a water resistant compartment to store those essentials you might have otherwise forgot. On the reverse of the buckle, a small flat head and Phillips driver is there when you need it. The 2" nylon webbing on the belt is 48" long and features a hidden zipper pocket on the reverse to store the Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide. Inside the buckle of the Gerber Bear Grylls Nylon Webbed Belt you'll find a signaling mirror and small fishing kit.
- A versatile webbing belt designed with daily wear in mind
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum buckle with glass-filled nylon compartment and cap
- The hidden, waterproof buckle compartment houses 30 feet of 20 pound test fishing line, four #6 barbed fish hooks, two lead-free fishing weights, two ball bearing swivels, 19.7-inches of snare wire and a signaling mirror
- Rear of buckle holds a removable mini-screwdriver with flat and Phillips heads
- Hidden zippered compartment accommodates matches, cash and other small items
- One-size-fits-all means you can wear it on top of your outerwear or around your pants like a traditional belt
- A copy of Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide fits in the hidden zippered compartment
- Overall Length: 51.4"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Material: 2" Heavy Nylon Webbing